Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America (EHE), is a bold national plan that aims to reduce the number of new HIV infections in the United States by 75% in five years and at least a 90% reduction by 2030.
This public-facing webinar will deliver EHE information to:
- Federal staff whose agencies/programs/offices are engaged in implementing the Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America initiative.
- Funded recipients, sub-recipients and health care workers that qualify as EHE jurisdictions.
- Public health and health care service providers including but not limited to local health departments, community based organizations, sexually transmitted infection clinics, community health centers, Title X clinics, and substance used disorder treatment providers who want to learn more about the EHE initiative.
United States Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health will host a quarterly Ending the HIV Epidemic Initiative stakeholder webinar designed to:
- Provide updates on major federal activities related to the implementation of the Ending the HIV Epidemic initiative
- Highlight models of community engagement during COVID-19
- Answer questions from jurisdictional EHE stakeholders
To register, please click here. Registration is required and limited so please register early!
For more information about Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America, visit HIV.gov.