March 19, 2021
National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Notice of Special Interest- NOT-DA-21-007: Using Data to Advance HIV Epidemic Knowledge and Program Planning
- PAR-20-273: New Models of Integrated HIV/AIDS, Addiction, and Primary Care Services (R01 Clinical Trial Required)
- NIDA has organized a symposium on the Avant-Garde Award Program for HIV/AIDS and Substance Use Disorder Research (DP1). Join NIDA leadership and recent Avant-Garde Award recipients to discuss their innovative, transformative research into HIV and substance use on Tuesday, April 27th from 1-4:30pm ET.
National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Notice of Special Interest - NOT-MH-21-205: Advancing Health Communication Research on HIV Prevention, Treatment and Cure
National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- NIDCD is encouraging applications to advance HIV/AIDS research addressing NIDCD’s mission areas to inform treatment and prevention strategies and improve the health of people living with HIV (PLWH) across the lifespan.
- If you have a research interest addressing the challenges PLWH in the areas of hearing, balance, taste, smell, voice, speech, and language, consider applying to one of HIV/AIDS FOAs.
- PAR-20-123: Advancing HIV/AIDS Research within the Mission of the NIDCD (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- PAR-20-127: Advancing HIV/AIDS Research within the Mission of the NIDCD (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- The next deadline for applications is May.