The Administrative Core is the framework that connects CFAR investigators, programs, and services to facilitate innovative cross-disciplinary collaboration. This central organization leverages research capacity and makes the whole of Harvard HIV research greater than the sum of its parts.
Planning: Conduct an annual strategic planning process and evaluation to identify the most pressing HIV research needs across Harvard and its affiliated institutions.
Events: Organize and sponsor HIV/AIDS-related events, symposia, and workshops to maximize engagement around research areas from diverse disciplines.
Opportunities to Get Involved
- Access HU CFAR Core Services.
- Provide your ideas for an HU CFAR sponsored symposia or workshop.
- Present at the HU CFAR annual poster session and reception.
- Get involved with HU CFAR Community Engaged Research Programs.
- Present at a Research-in-Progress Meeting.
- Volunteer as a potential reviewer for an HU CFAR RFP.
- Volunteer as an HU CFAR Mentor.
- Share Information through the HU CFAR Newsletter or Website.