Who is an HU CFAR member?
HU CFAR Member: Any Harvard affiliated investigator with a broad interest in HIV/AIDS research. Members should be eligible for NIH-funding or anticipating a career as an NIH-funded investigator.
Associate HU CFAR Member: This level of membership is open to any individual interested in HIV/AIDS research, but not necessarily looking for research support services or acquiring NIH-funding related to HIV/AIDS.
HU CFAR-Affiliated Institutions
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Children’s Hospital Boston
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Fenway Health
- Forsyth Institute
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard University (all schools, institutes, and centers)
- Hebrew SeniorLife
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Judge Baker Children’s Center
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- McLean Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Schepens Eye Research Institute
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System
- Access to core services
- Eligibility for HU CFAR RFP and other funding opportunities
- Participation in scientific research programs
- Support from research resources
- HU CFAR mentoring
- Announcements about CFAR related events, workshops, and symposia
- CFAR newsletter
- Potential to serve on the HU CFAR Executive Committee
- Connect through Community Engagement Programs
All CFAR members are invited to submit updates, announcements, or items of interest to the Harvard CFAR community.